Our firm was formed in 2012 through the merger of Wagner Noble & Company (founded in 1983) and Boatsman Gillmore PLLC (founded in 2006). For the last several years, our firm has conducted a client satisfaction survey. We ask these basic questions:
- Did we meet your expectations?
- Did we offer to meet with you at various times during the year?
- Did we respond timely to your calls and emails?
- Did we demonstrate creative thinking during the performance of our work?
- Did we keep you informed about the status of your work during the project?
- Did we communicate with you effectively?
- Is our pricing fair?
Last year on our survey, the final question asked respondents to rate us on a scale of 1 to 5 (5) being the highest. We scored an average of 4.67. We are very proud of these results as it means that our clients are passionate that we exceed the average CPA firm when it comes to service. Every CPA firm promises great service – we take it seriously enough to measure and continuously improve upon it.
Our promise of satisfaction is simple. At the beginning of our relationship, we ask for your expectations of us. If at any point in our relationship we do not meet these expectations we ask that you let us know. As our Client Retention & Feedback team lead, Charles Warren, says, “People should feel strongly about the service we provide”.