INTEGRATED VALUE CREATION
At BGW, you’re going to get a very different level of strategic partnership than you do from other CPA firms. We’re not perfect, but we LOVE helping businesses and their leadership teams save money, make money, stay out of trouble™, and have fun. If we don’t create more value than what we cost, we haven’t done our job.
When you become a client, you’ll be introduced to our Integrated Value Creation™ tool, which will give you a “big picture” view into the health of your company and personal wealth while also identifying opportunities for growth in both areas – opportunities we can help you manage right here, so you can finally take a break from trying to make sense of them separately. Tax planning and minimization, cash flow analysis and optimization, sales growth, succession planning, and analysis of your personal investments are all part of Integrated Value Creation™ services.
Integrated Value Creation™ fits perfectly with our Proven Process, which is designed to ensure that we are addressing these important topics throughout the calendar year – through both direct one-on-one meetings with you or at one of our educational events. And, we hope you know by now, but you can always reach out to your BGW team without incurring an additional charge.
We deliver value through our proven process. We differentiate ourselves by listening to you and helping you achieve your vision.
We help you solve the following questions:
- I don’t understand why I owe so much in taxes? What else can I do?
- Why isn’t my financial statement done? This isn’t going to look good for the bank!
- Why can’t I get meaningful information I need to run my business?
- What’s my company worth – will it be enough for me to retire?
- How do I get my (sales, operations, finance) team to perform better?
- I have no life outside of the company – how do I get some balance?
- I’d like to grow through acquisition – now what?
- I’d like to sell my company, now what?
- I’m having cash flow / profitability problems, what do I do?
- I need a better relationship with my (bank, wealth manager, legal team) – can you help me?
- My ownership team is not getting along – what do we do?
- I’d like to reward my employees and get an ‘ownership’ culture – how do I do that?